Please complete a fundraiser tracking form for all food fundraisers sold on school campus during the school day and keep it on file.
**The school day is from
midnight to 30 minutes after the last instructional period**
- For tracking food fundraisers that are compliant with Smart Snacks standards
- For tracking exempt food fundraisers (fundraisers that do not meet Smart Snacks standard) of which each organization can hold two per school year, each lasting up to two consecutive weeks
- For tracking competitive foods/beverages sold regularly by the school foodservice department, school store, vending, etc.
- Use this brochure to review the Smart Snacks Guidelines
- Use this product calculator to see if your food fundraisers are compliant
- Use this product calculator if you are selling homemade items
Best Practices for Healthy School Fundraisers
If you have any questions, please refer to the Fundraisers and Smart Snacks Q & A. If you have further questions or need help, please contact Michelle Denk
, Food Service Director at 437-2400 extension 1222.